see the categories and sub-categories
- Automation Network
- Calibration Services
- Health & Safety
- Machinery Safety
- Measurement & Control
- - Chlorine
- - Compressed Air Consumption
- - Compressed Air Dew Point
- - Compressed Air-Medical Quality
- - Compressed Air Oil Content
- - Conductivity
- - Dissolved Oxygen
- - Dust
- - Flow - Liquids
- - Flow - Gases
- - Flow - Solids
- - Gases - Flammable
- - Gases - Toxic
- - Humidity
- - Level - Continuous
- - Moisture of Bulk Solids
- - Multi-Parameter
- - PH
- - Power
- - Pressure
- - Speed
- - Temperature
- - Turbidity
- - Velocity-Air
- - Vibrations
- - Weight
- Panel Meters
- Thermal Imaging
- Wireless Communication
Model 2300 - The multipple analog signal controller
The 2300 controller offers a real breakthrough in process control. It features the functionality of a PLC and a SCADA in a compact package for the price of a transmitter. The 2300 basic unit accepts a total of four inputs from direct 4-20 mA output probes and three square wave inputs from pulse instruments such as paddle wheel or magnetic flow meters. Four relay outputs are programmable from any of the seven inputs or via the difference of two analog inputs. More complex functions between inputs can be customized at the factory: just contact us with your needs. More inputs or outputs are provided by purchase of an optional card.
The 2300 is fully web integrated. The web-based set-up wizard makes it easy and convenient to set up and configure from the convenience of a laptop, tablet or cell phone. E-mail or text notifications are a snap, and the unit status can be viewed from any browser after providing a password. If you want to use the 2300 itself for setup, the easily navigated menu system provides for full functionality in a common sense approach.
The 2300 includes a data logger that writes to an SD card which can also be downloaded from the web. An optional card enables Modbus/RTU over RS-485 or Modbus/TCP communication directly to a computer or system. All of this fits into a ¼ DIN enclosure. No other controller packs so much capability into one small package at a great price. For operators of small industrial or municipal systems that think SCADA means expensive, the 2300 may be the perfect fit to both your control and your budget.
• Inputs for four 4-20mA sensors of any kind in any combination:
pH, ORP, conductivity, dissolved O2, Chlorine, and more.
• Outputs of four relays programmable for any of the inputs.
• Alarm notifications by e-mail, text, and/or display for each input.
• 100% web enabled from set-up to data collection to remote viewing with password protection
• Perform differential measurement from two analog inputs
• Data logging onto SD card and downloading from web
• 1/4 DIN panel mounted enclosure with adapter for wall mounting
• Three levels of security to allow the appropriate access to personnel
Multi parameter analyser / controller DAX
choice for flow, pH, ORP, or conductivity
The DAX is designed to be an extremely flexible, easy-to-use, multi-paramet er analyser/controller. Just select the parameter you want to measure from the LCD menu on the inside front cover. Choose from conductivity, pH, ORP, or flow. The DAX gives you access to two displays. A bright LED numeric display with a bargraph on the outside front panel, and a two-line, 16-character LCD display on the inside. The LED readout can be seen from several yards away. The distinctive color-coded bar graph makes diagnosing pump and alarm malfunctions easy. It will immediately indicate if you are within the process parameters you’ve set (green), if the control relays are on (yellow), or if the process is in alarm conditions (red). All configuration and control functions are performed on the LCD menu inside the front panel.
You’ll also be able to perform calibration functions and check temperatures (where applicable) from the front panel LED. Since this routine maintenance doesn’t require opening the front panel to access the main menu on the side, configuration settings can’t be changed by mistake. You can perform process and temperature calibration from the LCD menu, where calibration slope, temperature, and efficiency are displayed.
DAX controller/analysers provide control of external devices using two independent control relays. A third relay is preset to act as an alarm, but can also be used as a process control relay. It has both high and low ON setpoints, with adjustable OFF setpoints.
Factory-set for bidirectional control, both control relays can be set for either rising or falling process with easily programmed On and OFF setpoints. Each control relay has a built-in independent cycle timer, with field-set ON and OFF times. This feature enables tighter control of batch processes by eliminating chemical overshoot.
The DAX is packaged in a rugged NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure, making it ideally suited for heavy-duty applications, such as industrial wastewater neutralization, municipal water and wastewater, pulp and paper,and process control.
Each DAX comes complete. There are no extra costs associated with buying boards for different applications, or buying components to achieve NEMA 4X ratings. A universal mounting kit is included with each unit for surface panel and pipe mounting.
- pH, ORP, conductivity, and flow parameters available as choices.
- Easy-to-read 4-digit LED display
- Bright colour-coded bargraph display
- No extra cards or options required
- Relay cycle on/off timers
- Two control relays and high/low alarm relay
- Two 4-20 mA outputs with range expandability • 1/4 DIN NEMA 4X enclosure
- Universal mounting hardware provided for surface, panel, and pipe mounting
- Snap-on terminal connectors
|Display:||Front Panel: 4x7segment 1/2”LED, 1 LED indicator on line, 7 LED bargraph; Inside: 2 x 16 alphanumeric LCD, access to all parameters of operations menu|
|measuring range:||0.01-14.00pH +0.01pH, ORP: -1999/+1999mV|
|Temperature:||0° to 100°C/32° to 212°F|
|Conductivity:||μS/cm:0 to 2.000,0 to 20.00, 0 to 200.0, 0 to 2000; mS/cm:0 to 20.00, 0 to 200.0|
|Flow:||0 to 9999,selectable flow rate units (gallons, cubic feet, liters, cubic meters, custom); Volume:0 to 9999, Φ auto range: Time units:Hours,minutes, seconds K factor Input|
|Power Supply:||240VAC 50/60Hz or 120VAC 50/60Hz (<12VA)|
|Output:||two isolated 4-20mA|
|Relays:||Two Control Relays: 10A/NO, 5A/NC @ 240VAC or 28VDC|
|Ambient conditions:||temperature -20° to 60°C or -4° to 140°F;|
|Humidity:||0 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Mounting:||Universal Mounting kit for surface pipe and panel mount|
ORDERING INFO ORDER NO.
Multi-parameter Controller/Analyzer,240V 1117 1000
Multi-parameter Controller/Analyzer,120V 1117 1010
DAX TX Series Two-Wire Analytical Transmitters for pH, ORP, Conductivity, and Flow
DAX TX and DAX TXP Transmitters
The DAX TX analytical transmitter is the only 1/4 DIN two-wire transmitter on the market that lets you monitor conductivity, pH, ORP, and flow in a single instrument. You can select the variable from the front panel.
The DAX TX features a single, isolated, independent, fully-scalable 4-20 mA output and 24 VDC loop power. All configuration and control functions are performed on the LCD menu inside the drop-down front panel. And, you can calibrate and check temperatures (where applicable) from the front-panel LED.
- Measures pH, ORP, conductivity and flow right out of the box
- 1/4 DIN, NEMA 4X, polycarbonate enclosure
- 4-20 mA output and 24 VDC loop power
- Two row x 16 character LCD display
- Models for panel, pipe, surface, and DIN-rail mounting
DAX TXP Transmitters
Complete and versatile, DAX TXP is the only 1/4 DIN and DIN rail mountable two wire transmitter on the market that allows the user to select one of four measuring parameters - pH, ORP, Conductivity or Flow.
- For pH, ORP, Conductivity/Resistivity and Flow
- 1/4 DIN, NEMA 4X front panel, Polycarbonate Enclosure
- 24 VDC / 24 VDC Loop
- Easy to read 2 X 16 character LCD display
- Quick and easy to calibrate
- Single 4-20mA output with range expandability
- Operates with most Water Analytics sensors
- Panel and DIN rail mounting only