see the categories and sub-categories
- Automation Network
- Calibration Services
- Health & Safety
- Machinery Safety
- Measurement & Control
- - Chlorine
- - Compressed Air Consumption
- - Compressed Air Dew Point
- - Compressed Air-Medical Quality
- - Compressed Air Oil Content
- - Conductivity
- - Dissolved Oxygen
- - Dust
- - Flow - Liquids
- - Flow - Gases
- - Flow - Solids
- - Gases - Flammable
- - Gases - Toxic
- - Humidity
- - Level - Continuous
- - Moisture of Bulk Solids
- - Multi-Parameter
- - PH
- - Power
- - Pressure
- - Speed
- - Temperature
- - Turbidity
- - Velocity-Air
- - Vibrations
- - Weight
- Panel Meters
- Thermal Imaging
- Wireless Communication
DAX pH controller - a multi parameter analyser / controller
The DAX is designed to be an extremely flexible, easy-to-use, multi-parameter analyser/controller.
Just select the parameter you want to measure from the LCD menu on the inside front cover. Choose from conductivity, pH, ORP, or flow. The DAX gives you access to two displays. A bright LED numeric display with a bargraph on the outside front panel, and a two-line, 16-character LCD display on the inside. The LED readout can be seen from several yards away. The distinctive color-coded bar graph makes diagnosing pump and alarm malfunctions easy. It will immediately indicate if you are within the process parameters you’ve set (green), if the control relays are on (yellow), or if the process is in alarm conditions (red). All configuration and control functions are performed on the LCD menu inside the front panel.
You’ll also be able to perform calibration functions and check temperatures (where applicable) from the front panel LED. Since this routine maintenance doesn’t require opening the front panel to access the main menu on the side, configuration settings can’t be changed by mistake. You can perform process and temperature calibration from the LCD menu, where calibration slope, temperature, and efficiency are displayed.
DAX controller/analysers provide control of external devices using two independent control relays. A third relay is preset to act as an alarm, but can also be used as a process control relay. It has both high and low ON setpoints, with adjustable OFF setpoints.
Factory-set for bidirectional control, both control relays can be set for either rising or falling process with easily programmed On and OFF setpoints. Each control relay has a built-in independent cycle timer, with field-set ON and OFF times. This feature enables tighter control of batch processes by eliminating chemical overshoot.
The DAX is packaged in a rugged NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure, making it ideally suited for heavy-duty applications, such as industrial wastewater neutralization, municipal water and wastewater, pulp and paper,and process control.
Each DAX comes complete. There are no extra costs associated with buying boards for different applications, or buying components to achieve NEMA 4X ratings. A universal mounting kit is included with each unit for surface panel and pipe mounting.
- pH, ORP, conductivity, and flow parameters available as choices.
- Easy-to-read 4-digit LED display
- Bright colour-coded bargraph display
- No extra cards or options required
- Relay cycle on/off timers
- Two control relays and high/low alarm relay
- Two 4-20 mA outputs with range expandability • 1/4 DIN NEMA 4X enclosure
- Universal mounting hardware provided for surface, panel, and pipe mounting
- Snap-on terminal connectors
|Display:||Front Panel: 4x7segment 1/2”LED, 1 LED indicator on line, 7 LED bargraph; Inside: 2 x 16 alphanumeric LCD, access to all parameters of operations menu|
|measuring range:||0.01-14.00pH +0.01pH, ORP: -1999/+1999mV|
|Temperature: 0° to 100°C/32° to 212°F|
|Conductivity: μS/cm:0 to 2.000,0 to 20.00, 0 to 200.0, 0 to 2000; mS/cm:0 to 20.00, 0 to 200.0|
|Flow:||0 to 9999,selectable flow rate units (gallons, cubic feet, liters, cubic meters, custom); Volume:0 to 9999, Φ auto range: Time units:Hours,minutes, seconds K factor Input|
|Power Supply:||240VAC 50/60Hz or 120VAC 50/60Hz (<12VA)|
|Output:||two isolated 4-20mA|
|Relays:||Two Control Relays: 10A/NO, 5A/NC @ 240VAC or 28VDC|
|Ambient conditions:||temperature -20° to 60°C or -4° to 140°F; Humidity: 0 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Mounting:||Universal Mounting kit for surface pipe and panel mount|
ORDERING INFO ORDER NO.
Multi-parameter Controller/Analyzer,240V 1117 1000
Multi-parameter Controller/Analyzer,120V 1117 1010
pH and ORP auto-clean flat electrodes
- A new and more rugged flat electrodes generation
- They may be used in immersion or in-line for an auto-clean effect by the liquid flow
- The reference electrode is a double junction in order to ensure a long life even in liquid containing Ammonia, Chlorine, Cyanide, Sulfide and other contaminating ions
- The body is in PVDF corrosion resistant and food compatible
- The special shape protects mechanically the sensing parts
- 937 DL connector
- 947 DL connector with 8 m cable
- 4-pin connector for cable
- 4-pin connector with 10 m cable.
Specification of pH1962757S
- Double junction pH electrode, polymeric gel, built-in Pt100
- Range 0..12pH
- Temperature 0…1000C
- Pressure 10 bar
- PVDF body, MIL 4-pin connector, 3/4:” NPT thread
- Length 140mm (45mm immersed)