Inductive proximity sensors take advantage of the physical effect of the change of the quality factor in a resonant circuit which is caused by eddy current losses in conductive materials. This principle permits non-contact detection of all conductive materials.
Inductive sensors that detect metal targets from a distance, offer in comparison with mechanical switches many advantages in industrial applications. They are resistant to vibrations, dust, humidity, oil & water. They also offer precise switching without mechanical wear & tear, as well as high frequency options.
We provide proximity sensors with the following features:
- Housing material: plastic, plastic thread, metal thread
- Type: M5, M4, M6.5, M8, M12, M18, M20, M30, M34, rectangular, special design.
- Sensing range: 0,8 ... 120 mm flush/non flush mountable
- Connection: Cable, plug & socket, terminals
- Protection: IP65, IP67, IP68, IP69 K
- Operating voltage: 10 ... 55 V DC, 20 ... 250 V AC, AC/DC
- Electrical Design: NO, NC, NO/NC progr., PNP, NPN, PNP/NPN, unipolar, PNP/NPN & NO/NC progr..
- Wiring: 2, 2 and 3, 3, 4 wires
- Operating temperature: -25 ... +100°C
- Switching frequency: up to 2000 Hz
With special features: electromagnetic-field immune, increased sensing range, optical setting aid, for hygienic areas, COP, valve actuators, highly resistant, temperature and high-pressure shock resistant, for permanent contact with oil, coolants, AS-i interface, approvals CCC, CSA, cCSAus, cULus, e1, FM, IECEx, ATEX II / 1G, ATEX II / 2G, ATEX II / 3G, ATEX II / 1D, ATEX II / 2D, ATEX II / 3D, and many more!