High performance portable turbidity meter, 2 to 5 points calibration, selectable 4 turbidity units. The meter is suitable for process control and field use.
- Easy-to-use portable turbidity meter is equipped with a standard carrying case.
- 2 to 5 points calibration using the Formazin Standards.
- Selectable four turbidity units, including the NTU (Nephelometric Turbidity Unit), FNU
(Formazine Turbidity Unit), EBC (European Brewery Convention) and ASBC (American
Society of Brewing Chemists).
- Single measurement mode automatically recognizes the stable reading.
- Continuous measurement mode that can used for indexing and matching the sample vials.
Portable Turbidity meter
- Auto-Power Off helps user effectively conserve battery life.
- System menu allows setting the 7 parameters, including the date and time, resolution, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default settings.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 100 readings.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
- Multi-mode power scheme (battery, power adapter, USB port) ensures that use the meter
Measurement Method: ISO 7027 nephelometric method (90°)
Measurement Range: 0~1100 NTU/FNU, 0~275 EBC, 0~9999 ASBC
Resolution: 0.01 (0~100 NTU), 0.1 (100~999 NTU), 1 (999~1100 NTU)
Accuracy: ±2% (0~500 NTU), ±3% (501~1100 NTU)
Calibration Standards: 0.02, 10, 200, 500, 1000 NTU or User-Defined
Light Source: Infrared-emitting diode (850 nm wavelength)
Detector: Silicon Photodiode
Stray Light: < 0.02 NTU
Sample Vials: 60(H)×25(Dia.)mm
Power Off: Manual or Automatic (15 minutes)
Memory: Stores up to 100 data sets
Output: USB Communication Interface
Operating Temperature: 0~60°C
Power Requirements: 1×9V Battery